The ideal candidate is a team player who will be responsible for working with supply chain division. Specific responsibilities include reporting metrics, analyzing methodologies, suggesting operation improvements. A high EQ to be able to engage with stakeholders at all levels including executives. A strong individual who will lead the Supply chain implementation project. The ideal candidate must be well versed in Distribution Centre processes and terminology.
- Creating a detailed business analysis, outlining problems, opportunities, and solutions.
- Defining business requirements and reporting them back to stakeholders.
- Budgeting and forecasting.
- Planning and monitoring.
- Variance analysis.
- Bachelor’s degree in information science or a similar field is essential
- Fluency in Microsoft Office suite (Outlook, Excel, Word, PowerPoint, etc.)
- Strong written, verbal and collaboration skills
- 4+ years is essential in a software or engineering background.
- 3+ years advantageous as a lead analyst on a project from project inception to delivery.
- 3+ years with Microsoft SQL experience strongly preferred, being able to understand and query a database advantageous.
- 3+ years supply chain BA experience
- 3+ years retail experience
If you meet the above requirements forward your CV to Jobs@selahit.co.za